Aaaah, nothing better than Googling one’s own name – a shameful, hidden pleasure. But this time, I have done it to investigate my ‘attributes’ and ‘personality’ as profiled by Google’s Wonder Wheel – my Google CV. What is perceived as connected to my name as a topic?
Firstly, I perform a general web search for ‘nikki rae’ and are returned these results:
According to Google Wonder Wheel, my Google CV can contain the following:
- Conversion Specialist – (Got this one right)
- Calculator Specialist – (Casio is my middle name)
- Rates Specialist – (Currently, 0.625300 dollars to the pound)
- Prices Specialist – (What is that?)
- Sales Specialist – (Yeh, ice to eskimos an’ all that)